Thursday, July 2, 2009

Holy Crap, I thought I knew HTML


HOLY CRAP (I Thought I Knew HTML)

by Klaus Varley

Holy crap
I thought I knew HTML
But apparently not

I put up a post on Tuesday
And today it has Wing-ding
All over it

Wing-ding!
In places you wouldn't expect

Like South Carolina governors
in Argentina

Or Michael Jackson fans
Outside the hospital
Down the street

Holy Crap
I thought I knew HTML
But obviously not

I have to cut and paste Langdon's piece
Onto a text document
But that picture don't paste

THAT PICTURE DON'T PASTE!

I wanted today's piece to be about Mark Sanford
Or Sarah Palin
Or the demise of the Republicans
I can't get enough

But instead I spent that time
Re-learning how to use HTML

Holy Crap
I thought I knew HTML
But I didn't

Now, I do
A little
Not that much
Don't ask me to work on your website.

Sheesh.

-TLB

No comments:

Blog Directory - Blogged