Thursday, September 3, 2009

Long Live Curb Your Enthusiasm

Langdon Auger

Here you go Brothel readers, a lazy post that involves quoting someone else. -Langdon

Not sure where he got this. Langdon has his ways. -TLB

Larry David on the possiblity of another season of Curb Your Enthusiasm...

Larry David: "There is a good possibility i could do another season. And if not, I'll find something else to do. I would like to meet a woman who likes me at the same time I like her. But I realize that's impossible. And against Nature."

Obnoxious Entertainment Weekly reporter who is still paying off his student loans from a college where he dreamed of being a relevant journalist serving his nation with important stories, so sad, such a failure, god I hate this magazine: "But Larry, you've pulled off the Seinfeld reunion miracle--isn't anything possible?"

LD: "No. Nobody can pull that off. They like you and you like them? And you're having sex? That's not happening."

-LA

No comments:

Blog Directory - Blogged