Thursday, October 1, 2009

Quotes from Glee




Though it's a pretty blatant ripoff of Election, and our enthusiasm for the new Fox comedy Glee has faded a bit since the first two episodes due to a decision to apparently make it a show about high school pregnancy and coming out stories, there's still some choice lines in the show. Here a few of them, probably incorrect since we're doing this from memory, but hey, we're not going to watch the whole darn episode again just to get it right...or are we? -TLB


"Who's Josh Groban? Kill yourself."

"I've got a phoner. That's an interview. I think I'm going to take it on my iPhone."

"And this room is where our daughter or gay son will sleep."

"He (Josh Groban) is an angel sent from heaven to deliver platinum records onto us."

"Why do you think it's my fault?"
"I don't see anyone else around here holding a plate of 'I'm sorry' cookies, do you?"

"I'm a good guy: I'll put up with your crazy, I'm a minority - so they can never fire me. That's about as good as it gets around here."

"All this place needs is twelve bodies under the floorboards covered in lye."

"I bust the windows out yo car."

"If you liked it you should've put a ring on it." (See, there are songs in the show...)

"I want to take over the Glee club"
"Do you want to captain the Titanic too?"

"I'm not homophobic. I have two gay dads."

---

Just watch the darn show already. It's on Hulu. No excuses.

-TLB

2 comments:

LL said...

These are good. But how in the world did you remember all those quotes??

Klaus Varley said...

I forget...

Blog Directory - Blogged