Thursday, October 29, 2009

Klaus Varley in Taiwan, Day 1

Klaus Varley

If you didn't know before you read the title to this blog, I am in Taiwan. I'll be writing about it and posting pictures, and hopefully it'll be very funny and only slightly racist, and not the other way around.

If this blog ends after this sentence, it means I haven't figured out how to get online, or I DID figure out how to get online, but got lost amidst the confusion and jet lag and forgot to post. (In other words, I'm not really in Taiwan while I'm writing these words, but by the time you read this I will be.)*




---
* Parentheticals do not count as additional sentences. Nor do starred footnotes.

2 comments:

Laura said...

It's Tuesday. Where is Klaus in Taiwan, Day 2? The people want pictures!

Klaus Varley said...

Pictures? We'll see.

Blog Directory - Blogged