Thursday, September 18, 2008

McCain Gets Angry, Punches Reporter in the Face After Calling Her the C-Word


The title of the post comes from what I predict will be in the headlines of newspapers articles across the nation on the day it is posted. Was I right? Yes! -Klaus Varley, Sept. 10th, 2008

This post - as well as the last few - have been written well in advance, as your correspondent has been on leave, taking his travels to the East Coast.

Upon returning to Los Angeles, he will no doubt have plenty to write about, as the East Coast is legendary for its public transportation, crab, and literary snobbery. I will do my best to weigh in on all of these pressing issues, as well as other things, such as weddings, old friends, and airplane shenanigans.

This is less a post than a preview of up coming posts.

So I guess the appropriate thing to say now is...stay tuned?

"Klaus Varley's East Coast Report" is coming.

Stay tuned.

-KV

No comments:

Blog Directory - Blogged