Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Palin is Poo


I haven't done enough research to make this claim, but I'll make it anyway: Palin is poo.

What do I mean by "Palin is poo?" For one, I mean that alliteration is a good way to get people's attention. You might be reading these very words simply because you liked the sound of "Palin" and "poo" back to back.

I also mean she is not a good pick for Vice President.

She might be an "OK pick" if her very old running mate's slogan wasn't "country first."

She might be an "OK pick" if she hadn't admitted to not knowing what the Vice President does, and implying that she's really looking for a job that keeps her busy. (see below)

She might be an "OK pick" if she hadn't been involved with an Alaskan separatist party.

In fact, this article should probably be entitled "She might be an "OK pick" if.." But Palin is Poo is just too catchy.

-KV

No comments:

Blog Directory - Blogged