Thursday, May 28, 2009

If I were a Billionaire


Five things I would do if I were a billionaire

Klaus Varley

1. Install a "Warm-Hot" knob in the shower. I would turn on that knob, then add Hot or Cold at my whim. But mostly it wouldn't require adjustment. Because I take my showers at "Warm-Hot."

2. Leave $20 tips at my favorite inexpensive - but delicious - Chinese, Thai, and Mexican restaurants. I could leave more, but I don't want to be treated like a king - I just want people to know I appreciate good service.

3. Hire my friends to live in the same condo complex. Application for complex: Are you my friend? If "no," are you cool? If "yes," do you want to be friends?

4. Buy the coffee shop / stage across the street from my apartment. Turn it into a cool venue for stand-up and singer-songwriters. Record the performances, put it online, make people famous.

5. Have a personal trainer to wake me up every day and make me do yoga, swim, run on the beach, etc. (I suppose, I don't need a personal trainer to do this, I just need to not be so damn lazy.)

This is too much fun to not be continued...

-KV

No comments:

Blog Directory - Blogged