Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sarah Palin's IQ is 19 Points Higher Than Paris Hilton's, Making it 20..


April Fools! Sarah Palin doesn't have an IQ.

Is that the best joke we could come up with?

No.

April fools again!

Yes, it was the best joke.

Sorry about that.

April fools!

We're not sorry.

April fools again!

We are indeed, sorry.

Especially for all the April Fools

and for prentending

this is poem

when obviously I'm just

pressing "return"

whenever the hell

I

want.

-KV

p.s. For the history of April Fools' Day, check out the Wikipedia entry.

2 comments:

LL said...

At least you're aware that it's not a real poem. So much of today's "poetry" is just people chopping up a sentence into little bits. No cadence, no rhyming, no music. Blah!

Klaus Varley said...

No music? I believe my "poem" has a lot of music.

I mean, if you're listening to music while you're reading it.

:)

Blog Directory - Blogged