Monday, June 9, 2008

Bathroom Bonanza Part II - Cancelled


The re-publication of the second part of the acclaimed two-part Bathroom Bonanza (Uric Chronicles) series has been postponed indefinitely.

Reasons sited: poor writing, crude jokes, and an underestimation of one's audience.

Disappointed readers (2) are directed to re-read the original Bathroom Bonanza: Flushee's Revenge, with one eye closed this time.

Which eye? Your left eye, of course.

I thought that was obvious.

Maybe you do deserve a poopy article.

Or maybe you just got one?

-KV

3 comments:

Sunny said...

I can't believe that you are leaving us hanging like that.

Klaus Varley said...

Believe me, your life is better off without it.

Laura said...

I disagree. Poop jokes are usually the highlight of my day.

Blog Directory - Blogged