Monday, June 30, 2008

Time Capsule


If I put a time capsule into the ground today, it would contain the following:

-Barack Obama's Speech on Race (we're not hopeless)
-A Poster of WALL-E (animated movies take over)
-A house (they're so cheap now)
-A drop of oil (gas is expensive)
-My Prius (screw cars, I bought a bike)
-My Bike (on second thought, biking in LA is dangerous.)
-My Bus Pass (I'll just walk)
-Amazon.com's Kindle (they might use such things in the future)
-A can of Budweiser (the KING of beers)
-A can of Pabst Blue Ribbon (winner of a Blue Ribbon)
-The best computer we have on the market (so they can laugh at how primitive we were back in 2008)

and...more? This probably deserves more thought. However, if you are a high school senior, feel free to steal these and claim them as your own. What, you're already on summer break? Just dig up the old one and put this stuff in there. Believe me, no one will notice and in twenty years when you and your bored, nostalgic, middle-class classmates dig it up, you'll be praised as a hilarious prophet of the 21st century instead of a juvenile high schooler who thought "photo of a bald Brittney" was funny.

-KV

No comments:

Blog Directory - Blogged